Terms & Conditions
All transactions will be completed in Canadian Dollars.
All programs will take place at the location specified on the registration page. We do not offer any products for purchase on this site.
We do not export any goods or services.
Refund Policy is as follows:
- All applications for refunds shall be made in writing via e-mail to the NSC Office, email@example.com or via regular mail to 5-1701 Woodroffe Ave., Nepean ON K2G 1W2.
- To cancel or withdraw from a program already registered for, a refund will only be granted if the request is received
- 14 days or more prior to the start of the StarSkate/Competitive Program
- Within the first 2 sessions of a CanSkate or CanPower program
- Refunds will be prorated based on the number of sessions which have taken place at the time the refund request is received
- A cancellation fee will be applied
- Any non-refundable fees (e.g. Skate Canada Fees) will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- If an entire session is cancelled by NSC for any reason, the cancellation fee will not be applied
- Once a program has started, a refund will only be considered for medical reasons, supported by a medical certificate
- Refund requests that relate to extraordinary circumstances that are clearly beyond the skater’s control will be referred to the Board of Directors